Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mike Myers is Celebrity Royalty



Mike Myers
was on the Conan O'Brien show earlier this week to promote his amazing, Oscar-worthy film, The Love Guru. Staffers on the show claimed he was a pain in the ass.
..he drove backstage staffers bonkers while he waited to go on. "He sent a team of interns on a wild goose chase for Silk nondairy creamer, Twizzlers and raspberry seltzer," said our witness. "Then he sent one of the interns back out to get him a new drink when he realized his seltzer was not the brand he requested."
OK, seriously?? What's the problem here people? This doesn't sound any different from the normal, average lifestyle Dutchess and I have everyday. At our job, we have the interns make us a Komono Dragon Egg Omelette EVERY morning. Sometimes, we ask them to fetch us OJ from Florida, light my cigarette with a lit $100 bill, or feed my steak to me like a momma bird. Dutchess will have them massage her corns or ask them to stand still while we toss garbage, wet cabbage and other degrading stuff in their face. Oh and they can't make direct eye contact with me and must always be on their hands and knees in my presence. Is that unreasonable? I don't think so. Geez people... get a life!!

- Fluffy Clark

No comments: