Friday, August 8, 2008

Bucket List Item #7: Divorce Your Wife

Morgan Freeman is living the good life. I guess surviving a near fatal accident made him re-consider my bucket list suggestion. And yesterday, Morgan Freeman can now cross off something on it.

DIVORCE YOUR WIFE.

Nice. I know exactly what was probably going on in Morgan's head while lying down on that hospital bed..

(cue Wonder Years Daniel Stern inner monologue voice to the music of The Byrds "Turn, Turn, Turn)
"For the first time in my life... I realized... I'M FUCKIN' HAWT!! Dude.. I just starred in one of the biggest f-ckin' movies of all-time. I need to seriously get on all dat! Naa mean.... Where mah hoes at? A player's got to play the game son!!"

So turns out Winnie Cooper wrote a book. I love her. Who didn't? She can definitely teach me math anyday. Supposedly she came up with some theorem. I did too. It's called the Fluffy - Cooper Combining Relationship Equation. It's goes a little something like this. If Fluffy = "me", then Cooper = "her". me + her = F-ckin' Amazing!!



So it turns out her real name is Danica McKellar.. who knew..

- Fluffy Clark

No comments: